- Open the left sidebar menu by clicking the "burger icon" in the upper left corner.
2. Go to the bottom of the menu and click on Settings.
3. Select Signature in the pop-up window and activate it by turning it On.
Leave the window with Inbox opened and open a new browser window.
4. In this new window go to https://www.signaturesatori.com/app/user
Fill or update information for your signature.
(Please note that your administrator sets the editable information).
5. When you are finished, click on the button Save and Preview.
6. In this modal window carefully select the whole signature and copy it with CTRL + C (CMD + C).
7. Go back to the window with Inbox by Gmail opened.
8. Click the field Type your signature and insert the signature with CTRL + V (CMD + V).
9. Click DONE.
The signature does not show when you compose the message, but it will be added automatically when sent.