We suggest keeping as much data about users, including contact details, position, department etc. in G Suite.
You can very simply synchronize the user database from there to SignatureSatori, however, it doesn’t work both ways - you can’t synchronize data stored in our app to G Suite.
When you install the app, the users from G Suite will be automatically imported to SignatureSatori. If you want to perform the synchronization after the initial import, please read the following carefully.
The synchronization starts in the Users menu, below the list of users.
You will be required to choose from several synchronization modes:
1. G Suite Data Sync (Add/remove Users)
- System will load new users from G Suite
- A list of users deleted in G suite will appear (you can use this opportunity to remove them from SignatureSatori)
- This option doesn't affect any user data (addresses, phones etc.) currently stored in SignatureSatori
2. Reload/rewrite User information
- Load new users from G Suite and delete ones that no longer exists AND rewrite all user details with data contained in G Suite Directory
- This will affect all information inserted by users or administrator directly to SignatureSatori
- This option is optimal if you renamed your domain
3. Reload/rewrite Group membership
- Load new users from G Suite and delete ones that no longer exists AND rewrite group memberships according to Organizational Units affiliation in G Suite
- This will affect all groups that were created in SignatureSatori and also modified group membership
4. Reload/rewrite everything
- A combination of options 2 and 3. Rewrites both user details and group memberships
- This will affect all information inserted by users or administrator and all custom groups that were created after initial import or modified group membership