We suggest keeping as much data about users, including contact details, position, department etc. in G Suite.
You can very simply synchronize the user database from there to SignatureSatori, however, it doesn’t work both ways - you can’t synchronize data stored in our app to G Suite.
When you install the app, the users from G Suite will be automatically imported to SignatureSatori. If you want to perform the synchronization after the initial import, please read the following carefully.
The synchronization starts in the Users & Set-up, below the list of users.
You will be required to choose from several synchronization modes:
1. G Suite Data Sync (Add/remove Users)
- System will load new users from G Suite
- A list of users deleted in G suite will appear (you can use this opportunity to remove them from SignatureSatori)
- This option doesn't affect any user data (addresses, phones etc.) currently stored in SignatureSatori
2. Reload/rewrite User information
- Load new users from G Suite and delete ones that no longer exists AND rewrite all user details with data contained in G Suite Directory
- This will affect all information inserted by users or administrator directly to SignatureSatori
- This option is optimal if you renamed your domain
3. Reload/rewrite Group membership
- Load new users from G Suite and delete ones that no longer exists AND rewrite group memberships according to Organizational Units affiliation in G Suite
- This will affect all groups that were created in SignatureSatori and also modified group membership
4. Reload/rewrite everything
- A combination of options 2 and 3. Rewrites both user details and group memberships
- This will affect all information inserted by users or administrator and all custom groups that were created after initial import or modified group membership