We suggest keeping as much data about users, including contact details, position, department etc. in G Suite.
You can very simply synchronize the user database from there to SignatureSatori, however, it doesn’t work both ways - you can’t synchronize data stored in our app to G Suite.
When you install the app, the users from G Suite will be automatically imported to SignatureSatori. If you want to perform the synchronization after the initial import, please read the following carefully.
The synchronization starts in the Users & Set-up, above the list of users.
You will be required to choose from several synchronization modes:
1. User list - Add new users and remove deleted from G Suite
- System will load new users from G Suite
- Users deleted in G Suite will be automatically removed from SignatureSatori
- Doesn't affect any user data (addresses, phones etc.) currently stored in SignatureSatori
- This option will be always triggered during synchronization
2. User details - Rewrite from G Suite directory
- Rewrite all user details with data contained in G Suite Directory
- This will affect all information inserted by users or administrator directly to SignatureSatori
- This option is optimal if you renamed your domain
- Option No. 1 will be included
3. Reload/rewrite Group membership
- Rewrite group memberships according to Organizational Units affiliation in G Suite
- This will affect all groups that were created in SignatureSatori and also modified group membership
- Option No.1 will be included