If you're not sure what Send as address or alias are (or how to set them up in Gmail), please continue to the explanation.
- You can switch this feature on in “Settings” and “Send As addresses” menu.
- After you’ve successfully enabled it, a list of users should appear.
- Now choose users by ticking their checkbox and their Send As addresses will appear after clicking on “Reveal Send as addresses of Users”.
- Choose the specific Send as addresses you wish to become visible.
- Now click “Create revealed Send addresses” and they will appear in your list of users.
You can very easily tell apart user and his alias visually.
The Send As addresses behave in many ways like users, but there are some differences, too:
- Send as addresses can be assigned to a group, given a specific signature and can have information differing from the primary address. However they inherit th information from the users by default.
- There's also an option to delete the unwanted Send as addresses. You can do so in Users menu, by clicking the small bin on the right side of the screen.
- Setting the signature for Send as address works the same way as for the primary address also in terms of pricing; that means you'll be charged for setting them accordingly.
If you're having problems running this feature, please check if you have approved the new scopes in G Suite for SignatureSatori. If you don’t have rights to do so, please contact your G Suite super admin.