We suggest keeping as much data about users, including contact details, position, department etc. in G Suite.
You can very simply synchronize the user database from there to SignatureSatori, however, it doesn’t work both ways - you can’t synchronize data stored in our app to G Suite.
When you install the app, the users from G Suite will be automatically imported to SignatureSatori. If you want to perform the synchronization after the initial import, please read the following carefully.
The synchronization starts in the Users & Set-up, above the list of users.
You will be required to choose from several synchronization modes:
1. User list - Add new users and remove deleted from G Suite
- System will load new users from G Suite
- Users deleted in G Suite will be automatically removed from SignatureSatori
- Doesn't affect any user data (addresses, phones etc.) currently stored in SignatureSatori
- This option will be always triggered during synchronization
2. User details - Rewrite from G Suite directory
- Rewrite values not filled in SignatureSatori - If you choose this option, the data you have currently in SignatureSatori will not be affected, i.e. only if the fields are currently empty the corresponding content from G Suite will be synchronized. This means that a version of data previously synchronized from G Suite will not be overwritten even if an updated version is available.
- Rewrite all except empty in G Suite directory - This option will synchronize data from G Suite even if the corresponding fields in SignatureSatori already have some content with one exception; if the corresponding fields are filled in SignatureSatori but not in G Suite, they will not be "wiped".
- Rewrite all from G Suite Directory - A combination of previous methods; every field in SignatureSatori will be synchronized to the state in G Suite
- This option is optimal if you renamed your domain
- Option No. 1 will be included
3. Reload/rewrite Group membership
- Rewrite group memberships according to Organizational Units affiliation in G Suite
- This will affect all groups that were created in SignatureSatori and also modified group membership
- Option No.1 will be included