Access the "burger menu" in the upper right corner and continue to Options > Account settings
2. Click your G Suite account name in the menu and locate the box called Signature text.
Now open a new browser window.
3. Follow through to https://www.signaturesatori.com/app/user
Fill or update information for your signature.
(Please note that your administrator sets the editable information).
4. When you are finished, click on Download HTML.
5. Save the file to your PC
6. Return to previously opened Thunderbird settings
Click the checkbox Attach the signature from a file instead and click Choose.
7. Now please select the downloaded HTML file from your computer and click Open.
8. The path will be inserted, confirm it by clicking OK.
Your signature is now ready!