Click in the upper left corner on File > Options > section Mail > click on the Signatures button
Window with signature options will show up.
2. Click on New > name the signature - e.g. "SignatureSatori signature" > click OK
Keep the Outlook opened and open a new browser window.
3. Navigate to https://www.signaturesatori.com/app/user
Fill in or update information for your signature.
(Your administrator sets what information you can edit or add.)
4. When you are finished, click on the button Signature Preview.
5. In this modal window, carefully select the whole signature and copy it with CTRL+C (CMD+C)
6. Go back to Outlook and click in the empty space in section Edit signature.
Now paste there your signature with CTRL+V (CMD+V) and click OK.